Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Complete Reboot (We're Going Darker This Time)

Alright friends and fellows, I have to apologize again.

Again.

For I have taken another leave of absence from the internets, more specifically, writing on the internets.  Why have I done such a horrendous thing?  Well, to be honest, real life decided to get in the way again.

Now, I understand that a lot of professional bloggers out there would claim that it's not really an excuse.

They're wrong.  Some good things have happened in my real life, as well as some unfortunate things.  Such is life.

However I have been thinking about the blog though!  Fret not, for I did not forget you!

In fact, I made a really big decision about this blog.

You see, there's a lot going on in Hollywood at any one time, and when I say 'a lot' I mean a ridiculous number of things.  Now, when I started this blog I was a bit lofty in my ambitions; I hoped to be able to write stories on all sorts of movies, doing reviews, previews, discussions, so on and so forth.

That's a crap ton of work for one guy who's trying to balance two jobs, college coursework, and all the other important things that make up my life.

For that reason, I have decided to completely change the format of the blog.  In a lot of ways, the blog will not be changing all that much, but in one very big way it's going to change.  In a sense, you could think of it as a 'blog reboot.'

Up until this time my stories and articles have been fairly unfocused.  This isn't what I want to write, and I don't think it's what most of you want to be reading.

From this point on the main focus of the blog will be bad movies.  Not just in a broad stroke sense though, but rather why the movies are bad (or at least not what they could have been) and what could have been done to make them better.

This will allow me to better utilize my knowledge and apply it to the blog and, frankly, I think will make for a better reading experience for you guys.

I hope that you guys will respond well to this change and I look forward to your feedback.

1 comment: